A bit about me
Experience & skills
Starting out at Wolff Olins and The Body Shop, I joined Ogilvy London where I stayed for 20 years as a conceptual designer for some amazing brands, across all channels. Often a fast-paced and challenging creative environment... but that's what I love.
I like to be hands-on, creating integrated design concepts and pushing boundaries, creatively and technically. I've provided design advice to clients and client teams, whilst inspiring and collaborating with other designers, writers, animators, motion designers, UX designers, photographers, illustrators and printers.
I have been part of award-winning creative teams at the IPA and B2B Marketing Awards, and helped win a fair few pitches along the way.
I love getting involved in the design scene, and my side hustle has seen me included at exhibitions such as Print Club's Blisters and Better Bankside's From The Other Side. I've also been a speaker at Type Thursday London and I help organise a yearly art auction for Macmillan. Screen printing is my new hobby and you can buy my prints at Hoop and Holler.
My experience covers:
• Visual planning, exploration and mood board creation.
• Brand identity, including writing and setting guidelines. Acting as brand guardian.
• Design for print and packaging.
• Typography concepts, font creation and layout design across many different channels.
• Website design and collaboration with UX designers.
• Designing for social media and creation of assets.
• Compiling presentations for internal teams and clients.
• Image searching and art directing photographic shoots.
Technical skills include all the usual Adobe packages, but I always start with a pen and paper.